Thursday, July 28, 2016

Minisink Hotel and Pococabana

I am always doing online searches for photos related to Minisink Hills, PA. The top photo is the largest image I could find  of this postcard for the Minisink Hotel. The matchbook cover is an amazing find! The lower photos are postcards for Pococabana. See earlier posts about that once amazing and huge resort. All that remains are a few buildings used for apartments. Pococabana...its remains were / are located along side Route 209 between Eilenberger Drive and Buttermilk Falls Road. Note: The matchbook cover lists the address as Route 402 / Shawnee Road. I'm not sure why. Route 402 is miles away and there is no longer a Shawnee Road. The times sure have changed!









1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how to upload a picture
    I have a side view of Carmen’s roller rink

    ReplyDelete